Designed for applying Micro-Needling Therapy by vibration
Puncturing the skin promotes a natural production of collagen and elastin while the skin heals.
Ensure that you have charged the device for at least 1-hour prior of use. The green light is the indication that the device is fully charge.
2. Adjustment of speed and needle length
Adjustment of Speed
- Holding the power button for 2 seconds will activate the device.
- Push ON/OFF button in order to adjust speed.
- Red light is the indicator of maximum speed at 10,000 Revolutions Per Minute, while blue, purple, yellow and green are indicators of lower speeds.
- The green light is the indicator of the lowest speed on the device.
Adjustment of needle length
- You may achieve the desired length of the needle by rotating the adjustment ring from 0.25 mm to 2.50 mm.
Recommended lengths for procedure types
- Length 0.25 mm – 0.50 mm for rolling method
- Length 1.00 mm – 2.50 mm for stamping method
- Take out needle cartridge from the sterilized package.
- Place the cartridge on the designated place, gently push and rotate.
- Adjustment of needle length should be done after turning on the device.
- To remove the needle cartridge, gently turn and pull.