The exclusive micro needling pen CollaPen is a small collagen induction system. This simple and effective process uses small needles to excite your epidermis to enhance and generate collagen. The process helps reduce facial lines, acne scarring and stretch-marks while enhancing epidermis structure and as well as repairing skin effects of aging.
This unique pen or collagen induction device CollaPen was designed and created by our highly experienced team of Physicians and Engineers of R&D. This exclusive system provides the outmost safety with a state of the art micro-needling technology for a very benign treatment experience and little recovery time for individual.
Advantages & Benefits of CollaPen Microneedling Pen
- Disposable needles
- 5 Speeds
- Cordless device
- Adjustable needles depth
- Less pain
- No side effects
- Easy to use and transport
How Does Collapen Microneedling Device Work On the Skin?
- Decreases Acne Scars, Fine Lines, Dry Epidermis Congestions and Textural Deformity
- Polishes and refines your epidermis layer for instant satisfaction and shine.
- Stimulates flow, enhances collagen production and refines skin structure.
- Slight inflammation immediately after treatment, the physicians typically apply various solutions such as hyaluronic acid and vitamin C in to ensure skin moisture based on type of skin.
CollaPen Microneedling device Specifications
- Adjustable Needle: 0.25 – 2.5 mm (length)
- Revolution Per Minute: 10,000 rpm (max)
- Adapter: 4.2 V – 500 MA
- Weight: 56g (piece)
- Dimensions: 147 x 310 mm (piece)
CollaPen Kit Includes:
- 5 Needle Cartridges – 12 pins
- 5 Needle Cartridges – 36 pins
- 2 Microneedling CollaPen
- 1 Charger
- 1 Manual Guide
*Collapen Microneedling Pen Device just available internationally. Contents on this webpage are displayed for informational purposes only and are not intended as an ancillary for the advice of a doctor or other health care experts.